My inspiration for this card came from Craft Roulette Episode 57. The host spins the wheel, on four categories: Project, Colors, Element and Random. The Guest then has to make a card on the fly using all of the categories! The criteria was:
If you are looking for ways to take your crafts to the next level or to try new techniques, check out Craft Roulette for inspiration. It is really fun, and the host is a hoot!
- Shimmery White Paper cut @5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″; scored at 4 1/4″
- Rainbow paper cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Shimmery paper cut at 1 1/2 4″
- I used the polka-dot pattern from the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks as my stencil.
- I used the blending brushes and layered Balmy Blue, Petal Pink and Pineapple Punch.
- My sentiment comes from the Tasteful Touches Bundle.
- I colored my flower with Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends